MAKE HISTORY
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
Don't forget me, Hanim.
posted by Unknown Sunday, January 25, 2015 @January 25, 2015 0 comments
Dear Hanim,

          I feel like this blog is left out. So why don't we activate it back? Just post anything that you are feeling here, while the activities that occur, at your main blog. Or if you wanna be more secretive than just post it on your nymbbb blog. Just suggesting btw,

          Seems like i don't need to repeat what i wanna say anymore since i don't want you having to read the same thing again and again (i think this is the third time haha) and crying your eyes out, so you know what i wanna say don't you? Of course you know. Like SJ said to me, "Don't you want to see your best friend studying somewhere she wants, chasing her dream? Don't you want her to be happy?" Of course i want you to be happy but it is still sad for you to go because i have no one close to me here. But i hope you are happy chasing what you want the most and wish me luck in life too. I hope we could continue to keep in touch and maybe someday we could meet somewhere and travel the world! Isn't that exciting? Maybe it's normal to have to go through something tough in the early days but then you would have an easier life ahead! I hope so. I know i don't express my feelings towards you but you know i love you so much. Try to get some sleep at night. Don't continue your habit, alright? Be discipline, i wanna see you again next time with much discipline. Don't do your homework at the last minute. Be more neat okay? Here you have me to help you clean up, there? I don't know if anyone would like to see messy room or table. Whatever you do, remember me. Because i always remember you. Just like what i told you last friday, 23 Jan, the teacher said, "You wanna be a programmer, you have to take ict. And if you wanna be a graphic designer, you have to take art as well." And that reminds me of you. To be honest, i got my eyes a little bit teary, Oh, can you believe that Tisha doesn't even know what your ambition is? She admitted that she doesn't even remember anything from Standard 6. What a shame. Anyways, i'm gonna miss you so much. The first few weeks would be hard for me because you are not there. I hope i'll survive. I love you and i'll miss you hanim. Goodbye... :'(

Labels:

FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2016/17