MAKE HISTORY
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
I learn to throw it away.. did I REALLY did it?
posted by Fara_nym | Hyoukurona Sunday, August 3, 2014 @August 03, 2014 1 comments
Fara's ALERT : Typo and GRAMMAR mistakes! }

Assalamualaiakum...
konnichiwa.


I realize that I'm always been scolded by everyone . It's makes me sad sad sad and can't make myself under-control and then...

well..
  I'll do some stupid thing such as harm myself.

I know it isn't good for myself so I learn to throw all distracting feelings away and make myself under-control.



When I failed to control myself maybe I'll cry (like usual I did) or I'll make a protective shield (and it's invisible) in front of me to to make me 'blind' from everything.


Today is such a 'bad' of me cause everything I touched .. damaged or crashed or anything bla bla bla I can't explain this well.. ahaha sorry so.............looks like Diana hasn't update any of her feeling. Soyyaaaa lately she kianda acting 'wEirD' in front of me. Idk why. I'm still wondering why would she acting like that to me. I felt a little bit upset. Despair. ahaha ok  wakatta. atashi 'Kodomo' jimitai shippai ne, Diana-dono ? ok ok i got it.I'll keep it in mah mind. I don't know and I've never realize WHEN was she changed. I shouldn't talk about this. Yes yes currently I'm totally upset with myself and I just want to kill myself with Aizen or Hitsugaya or anybody of shinigami 's  zampakutou.
dakara **justlike I've said before

    shinne darou!

matta janne * see ya next time!

Fara

Labels:

FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2016/17