MAKE HISTORY
HTTP://FARANYMBOBOIBOY.BLOGSPOT.COM
why?
posted by Fara_nym | Hyoukurona Thursday, July 17, 2014 @July 17, 2014 0 comments
Fara's ALERT : Typo and GRAMMAR mistakes! }

Assalamualaikum..
konnichiwa.


Kono sekai,**This world** I can't live like this anymore. Seriously, I can't be the best for anyone. Even my family. I don't know why they were treated me like that. When I talk to someone or in short, a friend she will interrupt like I'm a DUMB . Standing like ahou**stupid* person and just keep my mouth shut. I know they just wanted to me shut me out. And when I'm benkyou*try to study hard** and I ask them . they just lied to me. And then when I passed up my work to my sensei, they told me that 'the word' that they gave me was wrong." Joodan dayou. just for fun" ** kidding**Why ? Just tell me why? Whether they are my true friend or i'm just a toy to them?


 ok. I set in my mind don't help anyone. THEY ARE JUST FAKE. EVERYONE IS FAKE! FAKE!. yeah Full stop. I don't trust anyone again. No matter what! Enough already. I could leave the world but I can't.


// If the truth is cruelty, then surely lies must be kind. That's why kindness is a lie.
-Hikigaya Hachiman

Fara.

Labels:

FARANYM | HYOUKURONA 2016/17